Come celebrate the most wonderful time of the year
We are spreading the fun, and hosting a three day, weekend long event for our holiday season kick-off. Due to state mandated safety regulations, this year's shopping experience will be slightly different than years past but we are not letting these restrictions hold us back from celebrating!
Please see the schedule below for details and the safety measures we are required to take to keep this a safe, shopping weekend. We look forward to a weekend full of fun and holiday cheer!
WEEKEND LONG SCHEDULE
Please Keep In Mind...
• The health and safety of our employees and shoppers is our utmost priority, so we are following state mandated safety measures. A MASK IS REQUIRED FOR ENTRY. We also ask that you practice social distancing as best possible while shopping and respect our efforts to keep everyone safe and sound.
• As confusing as it may seem, our store is in fact; NOT in a “white barn” We are a proud small business, located in the heart of downtown Fowlerville. Independently owned and operated in our sweet home town! We are open year round with every day goods, but our Christmas decor is EXTRA special
• Due to our fascinating turnouts and unbelievable support from past events, we are so blessed to say that there could be a line out the door on Sunday! Saturday's shopping will be regulated through limited reservations in various time slots. The comfort and safety of our customers is HIGHEST priority, therefore, our store can only hold so many shoppers at once (especially with the current health and safety regulations in place). Please keep this in mind and dress accordingly!
• White Barn is proud to support and stock merchandise from many local artists. We hold our vendors to high standards and carefully select every item in our store for our customers to enjoy. At first glance, many of these items may not seem homemade, but I promise you, they are! Our vendors are just that great! (This is not a craft show/fair. We are a home decor/furniture shop)
• Please be patient as we work to accommodate our abundant amount of supporters. Our staff is primarily friends and family who volunteer their time to make this event such a success. This is the season of giving, loving, and most importantly, the birth of our Lord and savior. We intend to spread nothing but JOY, and Christmas spirit during this event!
• Santa is always watching!